Please read the information below before contacting the Box Office. The Festival is run by a small team of staff and volunteers; we will endeavour to respond to any queries within 72 hours (excluding weekends and Public Holidays). Email: email@example.com or call the office on 03 6223 3375.
These ticketing terms and conditions apply solely to the following Australian Wooden Boat Festival ticketed events:
- ‘Songs of the Sea’ aboard the James Craig with Mikelangelo and Van Diemen’s Fiddles
- Sparkling Breakfast on the Soren Larsen with Chef Eloise Emmett
- Sea Shanties (workshop) & Rum aboard the Enterprize with The Lost Quays
- Hell Ship: The Journey of the Ticonderoga
- Boat Builders of Australia Guided Tours
- Wagata Bon Tray with Hiroshi Yamaguchi (ACT)
- Wooden Handboard for Bodysurfing with Stuart Bywater (QLD)
- Riving and the Drawknife with Matt Holden
- Turning on the Spring Pole Lathe with Matt Holden
*For ticketing information about other events promoted through AWBF please contact the organiser of the event directly.
ACCESSIBLE EVENTS & TICKETING
Finding & Booking Accessible Events: All events organised by the Australian Wooden Boat Festival provide general information about accessibility on their individual web pages. Please note, due to the nature of some of the venues (eg. workshop venues, functional vessels with stairs and uneven surfaces) accessibility options may be limited.
Bookings for patrons with individual needs can only be made with box office staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone (03) 6223 3375 and all necessary information must be provided at the time of booking.
Companion Cards: The Festival will provide a complimentary ticket to Companion Card holders. The card holder must provide their Companion Card details when making a booking and present a valid ID card at the venue when showing tickets. To book a companion complimentary ticket please email email@example.com or phone (03) 6223 3375.
By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES AND ENTRY
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with Australian consumer Law.
- If the event is cancelled by the Australian Wooden Boat Festival a full refund will be made available. Australian Wooden Boat Festival will inform ticket holders of the cancellation by email. Refunds may take up to 10 working days to process.
- Tickets purchased from third party resale sites other than Eventbrite may not gain you entry to an event, as we cannot guarantee that the ticket/s will be valid.
- The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
- To update or edit ticket information (e.g. name of attendee email address) the ticket purchaser must do so by logging into their Eventbrite account. For more information on how to do this go to Eventbrite.
- Australian Wooden Boat Festival will endeavour to answer all ticketing enquiries with 72 hours (excluding weekends and Public Holidays) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, the AWBF is a not-for-profit organisation run by a small team of staff and volunteers.
- The recording of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Australian consumer Law and the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions and updates may be made available via this 2023 Ticketing Terms & Conditions web page.
Ticket prices are correct at time of quotation or publication but are subject to change at the discretion of Australian Wooden Boat Festival. Single ticket prices may be dynamically adjusted, without notice, dependent upon market demand.
Advertised prices are valid for today only and subject to change without notice.
PRIVACY & DATA
Eventbrite is the authorised ticketing platform used by the 2023 Australian Wooden Boat Festival (AWBF). The AWBF takes privacy and data collection seriously. Consumer information is collected to provide ticketing services and conduct post-event analysis to improve our Festival offerings. For more information on privacy and data please see Eventbrite & Australia Data Protection.